PINK GOJI SANGRIA!
Patio season is finally upon us and of course that means BBQs! Last summer this sangria was my go-to treat to bring along for a nice outdoor party. It’s incredibly simple, incredibly delicious and takes less than 15 minutes to make.
What you need:
- 4 perfect teaspoons of Goji Pop
- 2 perfect teaspoons of Pink Flamingo
- 1 bottle of fruity wine (I used Girls Night Out strawberry/watermelon)
- 2 tablespoons of agave
- 2 cups of ice
- Frozen fruit/berries
- Add all the tea leaves and agave into your steeper then fill to brim with boiling water. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add two cups of ice to your pitcher.
- Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher (I actually used two steeps but it’s not necessary) and mix it up so it’s nice and cold.
- Add the bottle of wine.
- Throw in some frozen berries (I used a mix of strawberries, honeydew and peach!) for garnish and to keep it cool in the glasses.
- Pour, sip, and enjoy!
This sangria is great because even non-wine drinkers will love the taste! It’s fruity and sweet with just the right amount of tartness. Always a hit!